- UPC: 021078025467
|True Whey is a superior source of complete, biologically active, immunity-boosting protein. It's easy to mix and tastes great, a powerful addition to your daily health regimen. |
• Unique production, superior quality True Whey is a non-denatured whey protein concentrate, produced to maintain the fragile, immune-boosting, and regenerative components naturally present in fresh milk. Highly digestible, whey has one of the highest biological values of any protein source.
• Non-denatured, preserves the natural proteins and immunoglobulins Traditionally, whey is formed from the liquids that separate from the milk solids in the cheese-making process. Often, the process involves high temperatures and acidic conditions that may denature the nutrients. True Whey, however, is made from a unique, proprietary process that preserves the nutrients of the whey. In each 11 grams, you receive 8 grams of protein, 40 mg calcium, 60 mg potassium, and 30 mg phosphorus.
• Whole protein, not protein isolates Intact, biologically-active proteins support your immune system, regulate the use of minerals in the body, protect the digestive tract, and protect your body from oxidative stress.
• Healthy nutrients The typical American diet is gutted with refined sugars, carbohydrates, and fats which can have a significant impact on your health. To balance these influences and support normal weight, energy levels and overall healthy, each 11 grams contains 73% protein and only 40 calories, 6% total fat, 3% saturated fat, and 8% carbohydrates.
• Made from milk from contented cows, no bovine growth hormones or pesticides The milking cows are grass fed and never subjected to any growth hormone treatment, chemicals, pesticides, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs). We don't want that stiff in our bodies; you don't want it in yours. . . .there is only one True Whey.
Blend one scoop (11 grams) into your favorite cold beverage. Add ice and blend with fruit or yogurt for a delicious smoothie.
Natural vanilla flavor and stevia.
If you are allergic to dairy products or are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, starch, preservatives, artificial color, flavor and fragrance.
Serving Size: 11 g (Approx. 1 Scoop)
Servings per Container: 82