- Acts as aromatherapy to release stress, clear sinuses, and relax the entire body
- Combination of essential oils derived from lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains
- UPC: 049987013733
|#2 White Flower Analgesic Balm by Solstice Medicine |
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
Camphor 6%, Menthol 15%, Methyl Salicylate 40%
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older, apply a few drops then gently rub into the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Eucalyptus Oil, Lavender Oil, and Peppermint Oil.
For External use Only.
Do not use on wounds, on irritated or damaged skin, on the face, otherwise than as directed.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands