- For better absorption, assimilation and utilization
- Supplies the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Supports both cardiovascular and mood health
- UPC: 027434012102
|Cod Liver Oil Emulsified Norwegian Mint by TwinLab |
Twinlab’s Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil was created for people who have difficulty with digesting oil. This unique formula supplies the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA, which support both cardiovascular and mood health.
Clinical studies have shown that a diet that has at least 400 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids (300 mg of which are EPA and DHA) nutritionally supports cardiovascular health.* Our product is produced in a pharmaceutical-grade facility and is emulsified with natural soy lecithin and apple pectin making the EPA and DHA more readily available to the digestive system for better absorption, assimilation and utilization. For overall health and wellness, make Twinlab’s orange-flavored Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil a part of your daily health regimen.
Molecularly Distilled for purity.
Take one tablespoon 1-2 times daily or as directed by a physician or health care professional. Shake well before using. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
- The important role the liver plays in maintaining health
- Artichoke Extract: Liver and Digestive Support
- Pure Liver Caps from Solaray
- Can Cod Liver Oil Help Depression?
- Liver Defense™ - Planetary Formulas