Acai Extract 500mg 240 caps
$36.50$20.08 (45% Discount)
Acai Extract 500mg 60 Capsules
$10.25$5.64 (45% Discount)
Acai Extract 500mg 120 Capsules
$18.98$10.44 (45% Discount)
Acai Extract 500mg Vegetarian Caps 60 caps
$10.98$6.04 (45% Discount)
Acai Extract 500mg Vegetarian Caps 120 caps
$20.50$11.28 (45% Discount)
.. Find More similar vitamins ..
- UPC: 850197001102
|Serving Size: 6.3 Grams Servings Per Box: 24 |
Amount Per Serving: Calories 23 Calories from Fat 2 Total Fat 1g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0g 0% Sodium 8mg 1% Total Carboydrate 4g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 2% Sugars 2g Protein 0g Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 75mg 120% Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 120mcg 100% Vinpocetine (from Vinca Minor leaf) 2mg Balanced B Blend 10mg Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCL) 350mcg 25% Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 400mcg 25% Niacin (as niacinamide) 4.5mg 25% Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 500mcg 25% Folate (as folic acid) 5mcg 1% Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1mg 16,666% Panthothenic Acid (as calcium d-panthothenate) 1.5mg 25% Chromium (as polynicotinate) 100mcg 83%
Amazon Energy Blend: 1009 mg: Organic Acai Powder (with proprietary ILT Processing), Organic Yerba Mate Extract, Organic Guarana Seed Extract, Cocoa Extract (Chocamine), and a balanced Vitamin B Blend Super Fruit Blend: 1580mg: Organic Grape, Organic Apple, Organic Pomegranate and Organic Mango Super Antioxidant Blend: 455mg: Organic Green Tea Extract (30% polyphenols), Vitamin C, Organic Whole Grape Extract 20:1, and Organic Whole Apple Extract (20:1)
Other Ingredients: Organic Rice Bran Soluble, Stevia Lite, Organic Beet Powder, Xanthan Gum, Vinpocetine (from Vinca Minor leaf), Natural flavors (plant based), Silicone Dioxide (as flowing agent), Citric Acid.
Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
Directions: Just add 1 packet to approximately 8 fluid ounces of cold bottled water or juice. Or add 2 packets to 16 fluid ounces of water or juice. To prevent overflow, create space for the juice powders by drinking a swallow or two from the bottle first.
Precautions: Avoid Acai, The Natural Energy Boost, if you are sensitive to caffeine or have a health condition that is aggravated by caffeine. Acai, The Natural Energy Boost poses no problems for healthy people when taken at normal dosage levels. Do not exceed four servings day. Pregnant and nursing women and those on blood thinners should avoid vinpocetine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.
This energy boost drink is good for all the active people like runners, hikers and joggers. It helps you maintain your energy and replaces lost electrolytes for re-hydration. And it is all natural.
Try Out Instant Search
Instant search, type and results change below!