- UPC: 10755355001062
|Description: All Natural Sliced Red Apples 30% Less Fat than Potato Chips! No Cholesterol Low Sodium No Sulfites |
Why our apple chips taste so delicious.
We start with whole Washington state Red apples which we slice and then cook to a golden crisp.
They contain very low sodium, are unsulfured and 100% natural. Our Apple Chips are the perfect snack to eat anytime of the day. So grab a healthy handful for an afternoon, evening or lunchbox treat - you'll love them!
Other Ingredients: Red apples, sunflower and/or canola oil, corn syrup*, evaporated cane juice, cinnamon, natural cinnamon extract, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
*does not contain any hi-fructose corn syrup
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 oz (28 g/12 chips) Servings Per Container: 2.5 Amount Per Serving %Daily Value*
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 60 Total Fat 7 g 11% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 15 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 20 g 7% Dietary fibre 2 g 8% Sugars 11 g Protein 0 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 30% Calcium 0% Iron 0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Total Carbohydrate 300 g 375 g Dietary fiber 25 g 30 g
Calories per gram: Fat 9 Carbohydrate 4 Protein 4