- Fast Acting Glycogen Replenishment
- Improves Performance And Recovery
- Lean Muscle Defining Formula
- Maximizes Muscular Strength & Endurance
- Zero Crash • Zero Sugar • Guten Free
- UPC: 764779120078
|Metabolic Nutrition GLYCOLOAD GRAPE - 60/SERVINGS|
Metabolic Nutrition, GlycoLoad, Muscle Glycogen Loading Carbohydrate, Physician formulated, Fast Acting Glycogen Replenishment, Maximizes Muscular Strength & Endurance, Lean Muscle Defining Formula, Improves Performance and Recovery, Zero Crash / Zero Sugar / Gluten Free, How your muscles look and feel depends on one thing - Glycogen. Glycogen is the key form of energy storage in your bod and is critical to fuel ATP for muscular contraction, blood vessel dilation, increased vascularity, and for hydrating muscles... giving you a lean, hard, more defined look that all athletes aspire to obtain. Carb-Loading has been practiced by athletes for decades, but even complex training methods and diets have often failed due to the inability to properly absorb & store the rapid high dose of fast sugars that are often consumed. While several products have attempted to induce glycogen replenishment, they too have often been overdosed with excessive amounts of various carbohydrate forms, posing a problem for the body to utilize properly, causing the extra sugar to convert to fat.
Due to the efficiency of GlycoLoad to replenish glycogen, it can be used in multiple applications according to the needs of the user. Please assess your need and follow the directions below. GlycoLoad can also be used as a low calorie complex card source for high protein diets. Add a scoop to your Protein shake or consume with other protein sources. Note: GlycoLoad can be added to any pre-workout formula to improve athletic performance and boost lean muscle growth.
• For quick paced muscle endurance or cardio training, use 1 scoop of GlycoLoad with 6oz of cold water. Best results are seen when these dosages are taken prior to and after your workout.
• For High Intesity & longer duration Functional Fitness or HIIIT training, take 2 scoops of GlycoLoad with 12oz of cold water. Best results are seen when these dosages are taken prior to and after your workout.
• For High Volume strength and muscle building training, take 3 scoops of GlycoLoad with 18oz of cold water. Best results are seen when these dosages are taken prior to and after your workout.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Sodium 10 mg 0%
Potassium 300 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 15 g 0%
Calcium 300 mg 0%
Vitamin B6 1 mg 0%
Vitamin B12 175 mcg 0%
Magnesium 300 mg 0%
Vitamin B3 10 mg 0%
Total Protein g 0%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Citric Acid, FD&C Grape Shade, Grape Alum Lake, Silica.
Do not take with any prescription or over the counter medicine unless first consulting a physician. Not to be used by pregnant women or person(s) who have a pre-existing health condition. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience any negative side effects. This product is intended for use by healthy individuals only. The consumer assumes total liability of the product if used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not use for weight reduction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Metabolic Nutrition GLYCOLOAD GRAPE