- Always made without dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, corn or eggs.
- Good source of protein and iron.
- Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice.
- Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
- UPC: 733739063175
|Quinoa is an amazing, tasty, versatile grain and a good source of protein and iron. Living Now® Organic Black Quinoa has an earthy, robust flavor. Slightly firmer in texture than both Red and White Quinoa, Black Quinoa pairs well with bolder-flavored foods and is an excellent complement to other grains. It can be cooked on its own, added to soups and salads, used to make pasta, or baked to create a crunchy and flavorful snack food or topping. |
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (44 g)
Servings Per Container: about 9
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 25
Total Fat 2.5 g 4%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 0 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 30 g 10%
Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 6 g 12%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established. Other Ingredients:
Coconut Black Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients: Organic Black Quinoa.
**Note for 1 cup of Black Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
1. Place Black Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
2. Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Add Black Quinoa and turn heat to low.
4. Cover the pot and allow the Black Quinoa
to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5. When Black Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Living Now was developed to provide wholesome, healthy foods bursting with flavor and made without gluten and major common allergens including wheat, nuts, soy, dairy, eggs, and shellfish. Living Now is produced in a dedicated allergy-friendly facility and is non-GMO with no artifiicial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Certified Organic by QAI.
Packaged in the USA.
Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice.
Good source of protein and iron.
Helpful Customer Reviews