* New from Source Naturals - Ionic Charge - Trace Minerals Concentrate
|Trace Mineral Concentrate (Ionic Charge)||Darrell Miller||01/08/07|
January 08, 2007 03:55 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Trace Mineral Concentrate (Ionic Charge)
Ionic Charge: Trace Mineral Concentrate
- Minerals enable every biochemical process in the body. They are the catalysts that make enzymes function and when ionized, they are the conductors of the body’s electrical current.
- Source Naturals Ion Charge is a convenient liquid—pure and potent, and including all of the trace minerals commonly overlooked in many multivitamins or supplements.
- Natural minerals have been concentrated and virtually all the natural sodium removed; this product may be used by people on sodium-restricted diets.
- Ionic forms of minerals offer the highest absorption of any mineral form. Modern Americans do not obtain the minerals necessary for optimum health. Because of soil depletion and food processing, we do not get the trace minerals from our diets that we received even a generation ago. Ion Charge minerals are a vital part of a healthy body, enabling all of the vitamins, enzymes and other nutrients in your diet to work effectively.
1/2 teaspoon contains:
Sodium (naturally occurring) 5 mg
Magnesium (naturally occurring) 246 mg
Sulfate (naturally occurring) 36 mg
Also contains trace amounts of the following: Chloride, Potassium, Lithium, Boron, Calcium, Carbonate, Bromide, Iodine, Rubidium, Scandium, Phosphorus, Nickel, Manganese, Chromium, Strontium, Cobalt, Zinc, Lanthanum, Cerium, Barium, Copper, Iron, Silicon, Yttrium, Molybdenum, Tin, Gallium, Gold, Silver, Cesium, Beryllium, Selenium, Vanadium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Terbium, Praseodymium, Lutetium, Gadolinium
Buy Ionic Charge at Vitanet ®
Ionic Charge Trace Mineral Concentrate 4 fl ozOur Price: - $ 15.37 ...
Ionic Charge Trace Mineral Concentrate 8 fl ozOur Price: - $ 29.24 ...