Flaxseed Oil - A supplement for healthy living!
|Flaxseed Oil - A Essential Oil||Darrell Miller||11/06/12|
November 06, 2012 12:16 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Flaxseed Oil - A Essential Oil
Flax seed oil
Flax seed oil is extracted from the flax seeds. According to the research, it is known that, flax seed contains enormous amount of Omega - 3 fatty acids which is considered to be very important for our health. It is also rich in fiber and other necessary proteins, Omega - 6 fatty acids, Vitamin B, copper, magnesium, zinc and potassium.
The following are the benefits of flax seed oil to our overall health which do not limit to the following:
- - Regulates the cholesterol levels.
- - Helps to lower the blood pressure.
- - Cures asthma related problems.
- - Improves better functioning of organs, tissues and muscles.
- - Helps cure acne.
- - Helps to cure rheumatoid arthritis.
- - Maintaining sugar levels.
- - It prevents health problems like diarrhea, bleeding piles, constipation and urinary infections.
- - Helps to maintain healthy skin
- - Reduces excessive body fats.
- - It also acts as an antioxidant.
- - Promotes growth of healthy hair
Along with these benefits it is mainly used as a supplement to prevent cancer, particularly, breast cancer and colon cancer. Lignans in flax seed plays an important role to protect cancer. Antioxidant qualities present in lignans help reduce female related ailments, reduces menopause problems, and many more. Lignans also step in to reduce the growth of tumors.
As we know, flax seed oil is rich in Omega - 3 fatty acids, which is also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), helps to fight cardiovascular ailments by lowering cholesterol levels. According to the research it is proved that with regular consumption of flax seed oil, lesser number of people suffer from heart attacks.
Flax seed oil naturally has numerous health benefits. Consumption of this healthy oil will add to our good health. Flax seed oil can be taken in the form of capsules or can be replaced with our daily cooking oil. Please consult a doctor before taking this supplement.