How Do You Know Green Tea Is A Powerful Antioxidant Herb?
|Green Tea - A Powerful Antioxidant||Darrell Miller||12/27/12|
December 27, 2012 11:45 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Green Tea - A Powerful Antioxidant
Green tea which is basically obtained from the leaves of Camellia Sinensis, is treated as a medicinal herb. It is gaining popularity all over the world with its medicinal value, which is used to prevent many diseases.
Advantages of Green tea:
Consuming green tea on daily basis makes your bones stronger. This is because of the fluoride content present in it, which is very helpful in strengthening the bones.
- It helps to maintain your blood sugar levels by improving the lipid and glucose metabolism, thereby balancing the metabolic rate.
- Its intake helps in preventing early aging and makes your skin glow.
- It helps to maintain cholesterol levels and increases the good cholesterol levels in blood.
- It prevents failure of liver transplantation by destroying harmful free radicals.
- It is also known to reduce stress, prevent tooth decay, teeth cavities, ear infections, allergies, food poisoning, etc.
- It also works effectively for HIV, asthma, flu, high blood pressure, liver diseases and almost all types of cancers like, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, stomach cancer, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, etc.
Why is green tea a powerful antioxidant herb?
This herb is considered as powerful antioxidant herb because it EGCG content which helps the body kill free radicals which are harmful and which causes early aging of skin, liver transplantation failure, causes cancer, etc. Green tea contains very high concentration of antioxidants called polyphenols. It is beneficiary to take 2-3 cups of green tea or 2 - 3 - 500mg tablets every day. With regular exercise and proper diet, green tea helps in weight reduction.
Regular intake of green tea helps you to be healthy and prevents from attack of diseases. The anti oxidants, which are helpful in defending your body against diseases, are available in high concentration in green tea. It is advised to have at least a cup of green tea every morning on empty stomach.