Health Benefits of Lemon oil.
|Health Benefits of Lemon oil.||Darrell Miller||02/20/14|
February 20, 2014 04:58 PM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Health Benefits of Lemon oil.
Health Benefits of lemon oil
Lemon oil has many health benefits. A part from combating weight which is the popular use, it has variety of benefits, some of it benefits includes.
1. Treatment of stomach ailments. It is very effective in treatment of various stomach problems such as constipation, acidity, indigestion and stomach upsets among other ailments.
2. Soothing effects. It is very effective in treating insomnia. It enhances good and comfortable sleep.
3. Refreshing effects. Lemon oil has a calm effect and it is a remedy to mental fatigue, dizziness, nervous tension and anxiety.
4. It creates a positive mindset and eradicates negative emotions. Use of lemon oil increases alertness and concentration and is recommended for students and workers to enhance their performance.
5. Boosts immune system. It is rich in vitamins that boost immune system. User are very resistant to common ailments. It stimulates synthesis of white blood cells which guards body against diseases. It also improves blood circulation.
6. Weight loss. Lemon oil is popularly used for weight loss, it suppresses appetite and thus users will lose weight in a very healthy manner.
7. Hair care. Lemon oil is very effective in eliminating dandruffs, strengthen hair follicles and also ensures even distribution of hair. In addition, it use make hair to be strong, healthy and shiny.
8. Skin care. For those with skin acnes, this is the best product to use. Lemon oil is very effective in rejuvenating skin and makes users appear young. It is effective in pimples treatments and other skin disorders.
9. Asthma treatment. Lemon oil is a natural way to treat asthma, by inhaling it aroma, it clears air passages and sinuses, thus it clear air passage.
10. Antiseptic properties. It is used to hasten wound healing.
11. It is also used to ease pain especially by people with toothache. When massaged on the gums, it can stop gum bleeding and bad breath.