SearchBox:

BackRefresh

What is Ferrochel And Why Do I Need It?

old message What is Ferrochel And Why Do I Need It? Darrell Miller 08/25/15

PreviousNext

Date: August 25, 2015 07:43 PM
Author:
Subject: What is Ferrochel And Why Do I Need It?

Ferrochel is a powerful iron supplement, which is considered safer for use by pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, infants, and teenagers.  It does not cause nausea and gastric upset like other options.  Iron is a vital mineral in the human body.  The mineral promotes cognitive development, cardiovascular health, and immune function.  Some people do not get adequate amounts of this mineral from their diet, making supplementation necessary.

The human body finds it difficult to absorb minerals such as iron through the intestines.  But this is not a concern with ferrochel.  This supplement has a chelated structure that makes it easy for the iron to go through your intestinal wall. Its structure also reduces the risk of taking in more than you need. Your body will absorb about 90% of the ferrochel if you are iron deficient and only take in what is required if you have no deficiency.

Ferrochel is not associated with any gastrointestinal problems.  Nausea and constipation are two of the most common side effects for people who use iron supplements.  This can be particularly distressing if you are pregnant.

It has no taste, making it easy for individuals who are prone to nausea and vomiting to use the supplement. You need ferrochel if you find other products nauseating.

Research has demonstrated that the supplement is more effective when compared to other products even when it is used in lower doses.  This is because it is chelated, making it easier for the body to take it in.

It is a great choice if you are concerned about blocking absorption of other nutrients when you supplement iron. Your body will still be able to absorb vitamin C and E and calcium when you use ferrochel.  You should use this supplement if you have had an allergic reaction to any other iron supplement. It can be used by at any age without side effect concerns.

References:

//www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11688081

//www.albionferrochel.com/

https://www.pureformulas.com/ferrochel-iron-chelate-120-vegetarian-caps-by-designs-for-health.html

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->