Benefits of Amla - Prevent Aging and Promote Longevity
|Benefits of Amla - Prevent Aging and Promote Longevity||Darrell Miller||09/03/16|
September 03, 2016 11:19 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: Benefits of Amla - Prevent Aging and Promote Longevity
Amla herb benefits the body in the following ways:
· Promotes absorption of food - Amalaki is helpful in promoting the absorption of food in the body.
· Balances gastric juices - Amalaki is helpful in maintaining the proper secretion of gastric juices especially the hydrochloric acid (HCl) that is being secreted in the stomach. This hydrochloric acid is helpful in proper digestion of food but if it is secreted in larger amount it causes the very widely known disorder, acidity.
· Improves liver condition - amla is among the best liver stimulants. It helps in proper secretion of bile juices and also helps in proper metabolism of fats. It also helps in improving the immunity of the body and protects us with various ailments like jaundice and malaria.
· Improves mental stamina - Amalaki is a good brain tonic. It helps in improving the brain functioning and improve the mental concentration. It raises the grabbing power of the brain and also increases the retaining power.
· Regulates elimination - amla, as said earlier also helps in increasing the peristaltic movements and hence promotes proper elimination of toxins from the body. It tones up our gastrointestinal tract and gives proper nourishment to them.
· Tones urinary system - it tones up the urinary tract and also helps in fading away any kind of infection that happens in the body. More over it also reduces the chances of calculus (stones) formation in the kidneys
· Improves skin texture - Amalaki is wonderful for our skin and promotes glow in the skin. It is very helpful in nourishing the skin to the highest level. It does not let any kind of infection to occur in the body that might creep through the skin and causes skin ailments especially acne. It also improves blood circulation to the skin and purifies blood to decrease any chance of blood infection that is the major cause of skin ailments.
· Antioxidant - it is the most powerful herbal antioxidant. It helps in eliminating the free radical formation in the body and also helps in elimination of toxin in the body. It keeps the skin glowing and also avoids wrinkles formation in the body.
· Enhances immunity - it is very helpful in improving the immunity in the body. It promotes the formation of antibodies in case of any external invasion of the antigens that has the capability of causing any diseases in the body.
· Good for eyes - it is excellent for improving vision. It is also helpful in strengthening the eye muscle and has the great potential to remove the spectacles. It also is helpful in cooling the eyes and also helps in preventing eyes related problems like redness, watering and itching of eyes.
Amla is a bitter herb when consumed in bulk, keep in mind that it can sore the mouth, but feels sweet in the stomach. If you are looking for an herb that sustains overall body wellness, look no further, Amla is your herb!