What Herbs Promote Kidney Function?
|Here are a few herbs to support proper kidney function.||Darrell Miller||09/16/16|
September 16, 2016 09:39 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: Here are a few herbs to support proper kidney function.
Even with the development of modern medicine, herbs are still considered very useful and are used to boost the metabolic system of the body ensuring that the body performs its function to the best of its ability. Kidneys are a vital organs that help in cleansing the blood getting rid of the toxins and waste in the body. The following is a list of herbs that help boost the proper functioning of the kidneys. Most of this herbs date as far as 18th century this proves the authenticity of this herbs.
- Chanca Piedra
- Hydrangea Root
- Celery Root
- Gravel Root
- Dandelion root
- Bitter Melon (fruit, leaf)
- Blessed Thistle
If you need a kidney boost, try one of these herbs or combination of them to support proper kidney function and reduce water retention.
- · //www.naturalhealth365.com/chronic-kidney-disease-conventional-medicine-1274.htm
- · //www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/10-best-herbs-kidney-cleansing/
- · https://www.kidney.org/atoz/content/herbalsupp
- · //www.naturalnews.com/027211_tea_green_herbs.html
- · //en.biomanantial.com/foods-and-herbs-strengthen-and-heal-kidneys-a-2041-en.html