Five Great Health Benefits of Chamomile Tea
|Chamomile: What You May Not Know!||Darrell Miller||09/16/16|
September 16, 2016 09:52 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: Chamomile: What You May Not Know!
Chamomile is a plant resembling the daisy that has been used for centuries to calm and east stress. It is available in tea infusions, tinctures, capsules and in a variety of oils and creams. Drinking chamomile tea comes with these great benefits:
- Sleep aid: it calms the nervous system and slides you into a deep slumber, making it a good treatment for insomnia.
- The anti-inflammatory compounds contained in chamomile can ease joint, muscle and head pain.
- It provides relief from menstrual cramps by reducing muscle spasms. Drinking chamomile tea raises the levels of glycine in the bloodstream, a compound used by the body to control muscle spasms.
- Managing stress and anxiety: It has a soothing effect on the nerves, providing a natural solution for mental discomfort, stress and anxiety.
- Immune boost: chamomile has antioxidants properties, antioxidants can boosts your immune system and helps the body recover from damage.
Chamomile is an excellent tea that everybody should have at their disposal when you need to relax and calm down from a busy stressful work day. The Tea is great tasting and easy to make.