Fibromyalgia Sydrome Symptoms
|What Is Fibromyagia Sydrome ?||Darrell Miller||09/30/16|
September 30, 2016 09:38 AM
Author: Darrell Miller
Subject: What Is Fibromyagia Sydrome ?
Fibromyagia is a long term disorder that causes pain on your entire body. People with Fibromyagia havea higher chance of experiencing the following.
- a)Muscle rigidity.
- b) Insomnia.
- c) Mental problems for instance memory and concentration troubles.
- d) increased sensitivity to pain.
- e) Stomach pain and bloating, a digestion condition known as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- f) Cephalalgia(headache).
- g) Increased sensitivity to an ache.
- h) Extreme exhaustion (fatigue).
Causes of Fibromyalgia: How does someone get it?
The scientific reseacher has not come up with the exact cause of Fibromyagia. Fibromyagia is believed to be related to unusual levels of certain chemicals in the brain which interferes with the way brain, spinal cord and nerves (central nervous system) processes ache messages carried around the entire body and poor diets.
It is thought that Fibromyagia can be inherited. People might suffer Fibromyagia syndrome because of the genes inherited from their biological parents.
Occasionally the condition appears to be engineered by a physically or emotionally stressful occasion. For instance;
- a)Relationship break ups.
- b) An injury or infection.
- c) Giving birth.
- d) Death of someone you love.
- e) Undergoing an operation.
Magnesium can help relax and sooth the nervous system. It is important to eat well balanced meals and consider trying fibromyalgia supplements formulated to ease the symptoms.