Warning: 4 common vitamins no one told you become toxic if you take too much
|Warning: 4 common vitamins no one told you become toxic if you take too much||Darrell Miller||10/28/16|
October 28, 2016 03:59 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Warning: 4 common vitamins no one told you become toxic if you take too much
Vitamins are used to enhance your life when you're not eating the right foods. Many vitamins are sold in which you can use to gain these necessary vitamins and minerals. But, before you head out to the vitamin store to make a purchase, take a look at these four common vitamins that, when taken in too large of a quantity, can be toxic.
- Vitamins are vital for life and intakes that are too low can lead to severe deficiency diseases which, in extreme cases, can prove fatal
- Excess of some vitamins can cause problems due to toxicity
- Vitamins are divided into two main groups: water-soluble and fat-soluble.
"Excess of some vitamins can cause problems due to toxicity, although far fewer people experience side effects from multivitamin pills compared to the number affected by prescribed medications. Even so, as Goldilocks might have said, it’s important to obtain not too much, not too little, but just the right amount."