SearchBox:

BackRefresh

5 Very Good Reasons To Drink Licorice Root Tea

old message 5 Very Good Reasons To Drink Licorice Root Tea Darrell Miller 12/25/16

PreviousNext

Date: December 25, 2016 07:59 AM
Author:
Subject: 5 Very Good Reasons To Drink Licorice Root Tea

I love tea that has good benefits, but unfortunately I love all tea except for the flavor this one has. It makes me gag. Although, I need to somehow overcome and try to drink this, as it really helps with a few things I struggle with. For example, my menstrual cycle is painful and very heavy, irregular as well.

Key Takeaways:

• Licorice is something you’ll always find in my grandma’s house. When we suffered from a sore, scratchy throat, she’d always give us a candy.
  • At the time, it seemed like a good trade off to me. As I grew older, I wasn’t exactly a fan of licorice, but my grandma will forever love it.
  • Wherever I travel to, I track down a type of licorice she has never tried before. Most recently, I found a bag of licorice salt water taffy from the east coast of Canada.

"Licorice is something you’ll always find in my grandma’s house. When we suffered from a sore, scratchy throat, she’d always give us a candy."

Reference:

https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=//www.thealternativedaily.com/reasons-to-drink-licorice-root-tea/&ct=ga&cd=CAIyGmZmMDFkMTU2YWMzMmQ5OTU6Y29tOmVuOlVT&usg=AFQjCNH46iowfGC_Uebzyh_8E_WstHEHJA

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page