SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Greatist: Your Ideal Weight Isn't What You Think

old message Greatist: Your Ideal Weight Isn't What You Think Darrell Miller 02/18/17

PreviousNext

Date: February 18, 2017 02:59 PM
Author:
Subject: Greatist: Your Ideal Weight Isn't What You Think

Many people have attempted dieting with a goal weight in mind, But is physical and mental health a factor in this. Science is unable to tell you what you should weigh they can only give you a generalization with body mass index. What really matters is that your are taking in enough calories and exercising a healthy amount. This along with good sleeping habits can keep you from going hopping on and off the scale often.

Key Takeaways:

• When I was a dieter I always had a goal weight that I thought would change my life. I’d get on the scale (if I was brave enough) and would hold my breath as I watched the needle move, calculating in my mind how many pounds away I was from happiness.
  • I get asked this question a lot, and unfortunately there is no easy answer. There are, however, several frameworks and benchmarks you can use to help guide your efforts.
  • Your BMI tells you almost nothing about your nutritional status, body fat percentage, or strength, and therefore tells you almost nothing about how healthy you are (or aren’t).

"Your BMI tells you almost nothing about your nutritional status, body fat percentage, or strength, and therefore tells you almost nothing about how healthy you are (or aren’t)."

Reference:

//www.huffingtonpost.com/Greatist/your-ideal-weight-isnt-wh_b_12851632.html

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page