SearchBox:

BackRefresh

6 Things I Learned About Ulcers

old message 6 Things I Learned About Ulcers Darrell Miller 04/19/17

PreviousNext

Date: April 19, 2017 03:44 PM
Author:
Subject: 6 Things I Learned About Ulcers

Are you keen on ulcers? Many people are not, and that is a mistake that could very well be costly. An ulcer is a health concern that you shouldn't play around with. It can cause a great deal of pain, but that is just the first of many concerns. There are so many things to learn about ulcers, but the six facts listed here are among the most important that everyone out there should know.

Key Takeaways:

• In 1980s people thought stomach ulcers were related to stress and food; however, truthfully, it was related to Helicobacter pylori. It went to winning a Nobel Prize.
  • Certain foods may cause indigestion and heartburns with people that suffer from stomach ulcers. Sometimes it is hard for people to know what to eat.
  • People that eat less will make ulcer pains worse because without any food in the stomach, the ulcer is being covered by stomach ulcer all the time.

"My ulcer turned out to be “idiopathic,” which is a fancy way of saying that doctors have no idea why it happened."

Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/well/eat/6-things-i-learned-about-ulcers.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->