SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Tell Your Grandparents to Start Consuming Weed: 8 Reasons Why Seniors Should Use Cannabis ...

old message Tell Your Grandparents to Start Consuming Weed: 8 Reasons Why Seniors Should Use Cannabis ... Darrell Miller 10/30/17

PreviousNext

Date: October 30, 2017 01:14 PM
Author:
Subject: Tell Your Grandparents to Start Consuming Weed: 8 Reasons Why Seniors Should Use Cannabis ...

It's easy for me to believe that the elderly would benefit from cannabis. Considering the plant is useful for pain management and arthritis pain. While i was in favor of the first point, I wasn't sure of what to think of point two. The usual stereotype for a cannabis user is dad bod at best.

I do wish there was more studies done on the benefits of cannabis over prescription pain relief for elderly. With America going through an opioid epidemic, you can see instant and prolonged benefit from this issue. Younger patients could be introduced to cannabis from a medical standpoint immediately, and not need opioids at age 11 for an appendix surgery.

Endocannabinoids are apparently good for bone strength. Which is great for the elderly.

Again, chronic pain is relieved by cannabis. Dementia can also be treated with cannabis. And can be prevented by smoking as an adult.

Enjoying life doesn't mean smoking cannabis, but smoking cannabis makes life enjoyable.

Key Takeaways:

• pot use is gradually on the rise for older adults. It is not just a kdi thing anymore
  • there are numerous positive (though unsubstantiated)benefits to using marijuana
  • not meant to be a substitute for medical treatment. One should always consult with their physician.

"Every day, Baby Boomers and seniors are discovering the many benefits of the natural herb, and they’re using it to combat the consequences of age"

Read more: //www.dopemagazine.com/8-reasons-grandparents-use-cannabis/

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->