The Various Health Benefits of Moringa Oleifera
|The Various Health Benefits of Moringa Oleifera||Darrell Miller||09/20/22|
September 20, 2022 11:04 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: The Various Health Benefits of Moringa Oleifera
Moringa Oleifera is a tree that is native to India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. For centuries, it has been used as a food source because of its many nutrients. It is only recently that studies have been done to confirm the health benefits that are attributed to the tree. These benefits are a result of the numerous bioactive components that are naturally occurring in Moringa, including phenolic acids, flavonoids, isothiocyanates, tannins, and saponins.
Some of the potential health benefits of consuming Moringa Oleifera include:
1) Boosts immune system – This is due to the presence of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C, Potassium, and Zinc.*
2) Regulates blood sugar levels – This is beneficial for those who suffer from diabetes.*
3) Reduces inflammation – This can help with conditions such as arthritis.*
4) Protects against bacterial infections – This is due to the presence of compounds such as Quercetin and Chlorogenic Acid.*
5) Aids in digestion – This is due to the presence of fiber.*
6) Increases energy levels – This is due to the presence of Vitamin B6.*
7) Improves cognitive function – This is due to the presence of Rutin.*
8) Moisturizes skin – This helps to keep skin looking young and healthy.*
Moringa Oleifera has a multitude of health benefits that have been attributed to its naturally occurring bioactive components. It is important to consume organic moringa leaf in order to reap these benefits. NOW uses only non-GMO organic moringa leaf in their products. By adding this superfood into your diet, you can improve your overall health and well-being.