Anti-Aging and Antioxidant Protection
|Anti-Aging and Antioxidant Protection||Darrell Miller||12/19/05|
December 19, 2005 09:50 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (email@example.com)
Subject: Anti-Aging and Antioxidant Protection
The most effective antiaging program is one that protects and nourishes all of the vital systems that allow us to age in the first place. Our cell structure, immune system, skin and cognition are most significantly affected by the aging process. These supplements each serve a unique purpose, and have shown great promise in providing the essentials needed to attain longevity and vitality.
1. I. Vouldoukis, M. Conti, C. Kamate, S. Blazquez, M. Tefit, D. Mazier, A. Calenda, B. Dugas. Phytotherapy Research. (2004) in press.
2. I. Vouldoukis, M. Conti, JP Kolb, A. Calenda, D. Mazier, B. Dugas. Research Trends in Current Trends in Immunology. 5, (2003) 141-145
3. V. Giampapa, R. Pero, M. Zimmerman. The Anti-aging Solution. 2004, John Wiley and Sons Publishing.
4. J. Balch, The Super Anti-oxidants. 1998, M. Evans and Company
5. E. Burke, T. Fahey, Phosphatidyl Serine: Promise for Athletic Performance. 1998, Keats Publishing Inc.