spectral RS - New from DS Laboratories - Divine Skin
|Spectral RS - new hair regrowth formula from Divine Skin||Darrell Miller||07/27/06|
July 27, 2006 09:49 AM
Author: Darrell Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Subject: Spectral RS - new hair regrowth formula from Divine Skin
For those who are "in the know" Spectral.DNC® has acquired an almost legendary status with a loyal following for one simple reason — it delivers results unlike any other topical treatment in the world. Following in those footsteps the DS Laboratories scientific team has developed a new formula that is conservatively rated for thinning hair and delivers remarkable performance for hair re-growth.
Spectral.RS® is a breakthrough formula for the treatment of thinning hair and diffuse hair loss. Spectral.RS® uses a proprietary nanosome technology as the delivery vehicle of active compounds directly into target cells. Spectral.RS® works by improving the nutrition, circulation, and metabolism of the hair follicle and preventing perifollicular fibrosis.
- Spectral.RS® is an ideal treatment for men and women with generalized thinning hair.
- Spectral.RS® is also an ideal treatment for individuals looking for a highly effective treatment that does not contain minoxidil.
- Spectral.RS® does not contain any harsh chemicals, is pleasant to apply, and improves the over-all condition of the scalp.
- Spectral.RS® can be safely combined with treatments for androgenic alopecia. Male pattern baldness and generalized thinning hair are two conditions that are closely related.
- Spectral.RS® can deliver astonishing results when combined with your androgenic alopecia treatment.
Spectral RS® should be applied twice per day, whether your hair has been washed or not. Since there is no possibility of side effects, it is possible to apply Spectral RS® three times per day to accelerate the results. With twice per day use, a bottle of Spectral RS® will last approximately 30 days.
For best results, it is important to apply Spectral RS® regularly without skipping applications.