old message INULIN Darrell Miller 12/29/05
old message STABILIZED ACIDOPHILUS Darrell Miller 12/29/05
old message ACID REDUX Darrell Miller 12/29/05

TopPreviousNext

Date: December 29, 2005 12:09 PM
Author:
Subject: Probiotics & Digestive Support

Probiotics & Digestive Support

In addition to Gr8- Dophilus™, NOW® offers a great variety of digestive support products. We offer a broad range of acidophilus supplements that contain anywhere from three billion up to ten billion organisms per capsule, guaranteed, because we incorporate laboratory veri- fied overages in every acidophilus product we produce. We also carry a wide variety of natural enzyme supplements, which we’ll cover in a separate brochure. We also carry a special formula created by Julia Ross, author of “The Diet Cure” – Candida Clear™.

TopPreviousNext

Date: December 29, 2005 12:09 PM
Author:
Subject: G.I. SUPPORT

G.I. SUPPORT G.I. Support - G.I. Support provides key nutrients that support healthy tissue in the intestinal tract and the production of healthy intestinal bacteria. This outstanding formula was created with the input of Dr. James Balch, co-author of the popular Prescription for Nutritional Healing, and is part of our Doctor Recommended line of dietary supplements. You’ll get a synergistic combination of vitamins and minerals that support healthy digestive function, including vitamins A & B, Folic Acid, Zinc and Selenium. We’ve included a number of herbs traditionally used for digestive health, including Licorice, Cat’s Claw, Ginger and Aloe Vera, and two plant-based digestive enzymes for additional support, Pepsin and Papain. Add Glutamine, Apple Pectin and MSM, and you’ve got the best digestive support product available!

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

TopPreviousNext

Date: December 29, 2005 12:10 PM
Author:
Subject: INULIN

INULIN

Inulin - This brochure has mainly discussed probiotics, which directly supply the G.I. system with live, beneficial microflora. Inulin is considered a prebiotic, which beneficially affects existing microflora by supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria. Inulin is classified as a non-digestible fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and is derived from vegetable sources such as chicory, a plant that grows in Europe and the upper Midwest of the United States. While Inulin is found in other plants, Chicory is the primary source because it ferments more slowly, enhancing its chances of reaching more distant parts of the colon, thereby reaching greater numbers of gut microflora. When Inulin is fermented, the ratio of beneficial bacteria to harmful bacteria is improved, which enhances the other physiological functions of a healthy G.I. tract.

TopPreviousNext

Date: December 29, 2005 12:10 PM
Author:
Subject: STABILIZED ACIDOPHILUS

STABILIZED ACIDOPHILUS

Stabilized Acidophilus - It has been verified in rigorous, real-time lab tests that NOW Shelf-Stable Acidophilus does not require refrigeration. Because some strains of acidophilus are more stable than others, scientists have developed a proprietary method that optimizes the growth medium during fermentation and uses specific fermentation and drying techniques to ensure that each batch of shelf-stable acidophilus contains the hardiest strains of this important probiotic. In addition, controlled overages are incorporated to guarantee full potency at room temperature for the entire life of the product. Finally, shelf-stable acidophilus is packaged in glass for maximum protection from moisture.

TopPreviousNext

Date: December 29, 2005 12:11 PM
Author:
Subject: ACID REDUX

ACID REDUX

Acid Redux™ - Acid Redux™ is a unique trademarked formulation from Scientific Food Solutions of specialized acid buffering agents that can be helpful in the alleviation of occasional acid indigestion and to help those with too much acid in their body*. Acid Redux™ includes the rapid acting alkaline minerals potassium and magnesium hydroxide as well as the longer lasting alkaline mineral natural, low-lead, USP-grade calcium carbonate. Acid Redux™ also contains small amounts of vitamin D to assist calcium absorption and neutralized vitamin C, as studies show that many people with acidity problems are vitamin C deficient. Acid Redux™ mint-flavored lozenges contain no artificial flavors or colors.

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page
--->