SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Soaking 4 Almonds inThe Night & Eating Them In The Morning Would Do This To My Body In 1 Day!

old message Soaking 4 Almonds inThe Night & Eating Them In The Morning Would Do This To My Body In 1 Day! Darrell Miller 05/30/17

PreviousNext

Date: May 30, 2017 05:14 AM
Author:
Subject: Soaking 4 Almonds inThe Night & Eating Them In The Morning Would Do This To My Body In 1 Day!

Almonds are healthy sources of many nutrients and they can be eaten in many ways. Stores sell almond milk, butter, flour, oil and more. You can also buy whole almonds, both shelled and unshelled, roasted and raw. Most people wouldn't think of soaking them. That's the surprising info here. What would that do for our health? This tells us. It will make you feel differently about eating almonds and about how you do so as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PMY0Q3F-Xg&rel=0

Key Takeaways:

• Almonds are highly nutritious and contain potassium, protein and vitamin E.
  • Almonds help to protect the heart, contribute to a feeling of vitality and also aid in lowering cholesterol.
  • Almonds have L-carnitine and riboflavin, which aid in cognition, by increasing neural activity.

"Prevent colon cancer: One of the best advantages of almonds is that they help you prevent the formation of cancer cells related to colon cancer."

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page