SearchBox:

BackRefresh

The Toenail Fungus On My Feet Destroyed My Life Until I Found How To Destroy Them!!

old message The Toenail Fungus On My Feet Destroyed My Life Until I Found How To Destroy Them!! Darrell Miller 06/16/17

PreviousNext

Date: June 16, 2017 05:14 AM
Author:
Subject: The Toenail Fungus On My Feet Destroyed My Life Until I Found How To Destroy Them!!

Toenail fungus can be a problematic issue, caused by poor hygiene, excessive moisture from sweating, and going bare footed in public baths and pools. It's important to keep your feet dry, but moisturized enough that cracks don't develop in the skin.This is especially important during the summer months. One remedy for those affected by foot fungus is to soak the feel in a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water. 1 cup of vinegar and two cups of water for about 15 to 20 minutes. Dry the feet thoroughly, and repeat, but add 5 table spoons of baking soda to the mix, soak the feet again for 15 to 20 minutes.Doing this regularly will help destroy the fungus and improve foot health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpFXG8nQYEk&rel=0

Key Takeaways:

• Apple vinegar can be used to fight against foot fungus infection
  • it's even more efficient in killing foot fungus by combining apple vinegar with baking soda
  • this natural remedy is able to slowly, but permanently eliminate the fungus.

"Nail fungus is a recurring problem, when people do not have the necessary hygiene, or when they attend public baths, or swimming pools."

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page