BackRefresh

Andrographis - The Ayurvedic Answer for Overall Health

old message Andrographis Darrell Miller 07/30/19

PreviousNext

Date: July 30, 2019 02:31 PM
Author:
Subject: Andrographis

Dear Friends,

I believe there’s an essential herb that everyone should be aware of, though not to many realize the powerful benefits of this near miracle botanical. This one nutrient has the ability to strengthen the immune system while also enhancing cardiovascular health, liver and kidney function, joint mobility, and much more. Recent studies have shown this herb to be three times more effective than milk thistle for liver health. And while I know there’s no miracle supplement, that can prevent all disease, there are a growing number of studies to show that this herb can promote overall health and well-being in a tremendous way.

This herb, which I respect and hold in high regard, is andrographis. I believe it’s the next up-and-coming superstar in botanical medicine, and for good reason. I am not yet at liberty to give you the full details on a recent study, but I can tell you the results are impressive. The study involved treating three different groups of animals that had cancerous tumors. One group of animals was treated with curcumin, the second group was treated with french grape seed extract, and the third group was treated with andrographis. And while all three herbs were beneficial in this study, andrographis proved to be the most effective in reducing the cancerous tumors in the animals. I can’t wait to share the study details when it’s published.

It’s no wonder that andrographis has been used in natural medicine for years, due to its powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, cancer-preventive, neuroprotective, and immune-stimulating properties. In fact, andrographis is the subject of over 800 studies in the National Institute of Health’s PubMed online database, with more to come!

You’ll learn how this amazing herb:

• Strengthens immune defenses
  • Stops Viruses and resistant bacteria
  • Protects the liver
  • Prevents tumors and cell damage
  • Soothes digestive disorders
  • Prevents pain, inflammation, and arthritis symptoms
  • Supports energy and resilience
  • Protects heart and arteries

And the benefits don’t stop there. Please take the time to read more at TerryTalksNutrition.com

In Good health,

Guarantee: VitaNet® LLC Offers a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page