SearchBox:

BackRefresh

Glyconutrients are good for your body!

old message Pretend Medicine: let’s play doctor! Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Med schools failing on nutrition teaching Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message The Consequences of Cell Miscommunication Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message The Immune System and The Antigen Factor Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Dr. Nugent’s Genetic Key Diet Notes Why is America Losing the Fat Battle? Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Testamonial by Wayne. On March 25, 2006 Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Testamonial by Wendy: Subject: DiGeorge Syndrome Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Educator in Glyconutrient Technology and Cellular Restoration Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Why doesn’t My Doctor Tell Me? Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Medical Tourism Adopted by Businesses Darrell Miller 09/19/06
old message Drugs Do Not Resolve Our Nutritional Deficiencies Darrell Miller 09/19/06

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:44 PM
Author:
Subject: Pretend Medicine: let’s play doctor!

(NewsTarget) Conventional medicine, as practiced today, is actually pretend medicine. Doctors and drug companies pretend to make patients healthier by giving them drugs. The FDA pretends to protect the safety of the public. Medical journals pretend to print only rigorous, scientifically-sound research papers. Drug companies pretend to care about the lives and health of patients. Non-profit disease front groups pretend to be searching for the cure while, in reality, most of them are only searching for more ways to recruit patients into conventional medicine treatments like drugs, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation.

How do we know it’s all pretend? Aside from the junk science, corruption fraud, collusion, conflicts of interest and intellectual dishonesty that characterizes modern medicine, there’s one more all-important thing to consider. The results. If modern medicine really worked, and wasn’t just pretend, wouldn’t we be the healthiest population in the world? (Instead of being 38th?)

Seriously. We Americans pay more for health care, per capita, than any nation in the world. We take more drugs, undergo more surgical procedures, and log more hospital visits than anyone else. If the drugs-and-surgery approach to medicine actually produced healthy human beings, shouldn’t we be the healthiest people on the planet?

But look around. We are the most diseased people on the planet. We have more disease, disorders and illness than any population that has ever been observed in the history of human civilization (Aside from plagues and the like). The reason is because the medicine being practiced today is pretend medicine.

As all of this unfolds, of course, the mainstream media will pretend to offer objective reporting on the health care crisis, relying on journalists who pretend to actually know something about health.

Conventional medicine exists in a fantasy. While cancer groups, researchers and drug companies promise enhanced health and quality of life, the reality is far different: accelerating chronic disease, skyrocketing health care costs that are putting U.S. companies like General Motors flat out of business, and hundreds of thousands of Americans being literally killed by medication side effects – an atrocity that the FDA still hasn’t seemed to notice. Conventional medicine is actually the leading cause of death in the United States, killing over 750,000 Americans each year (drug death, hospital deaths, latrogenic deaths combined, source: Death by medicine).

That’s the reality of the situation. Maybe its time we all stopped pretending. Perhaps its time that conventional medicine stopped playing doctor and started helping patients heal with natural, safe and effective treatments that work for real. Because once Americans are killed by prescription drugs, we cant merely pretend to bring them back.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:45 PM
Author:
Subject: Med schools failing on nutrition teaching

Almost 60 percent of US medical schools do not meat recommendations for nutrition education for med students, producing physicians – the first port of call for nutrition advice for many consumers – who may have inadequate nutrition knowledge.

Twenty years ago the National Academy of Sciences (NAS) reported that 21 hours of education in nutrition was required but found that many medical schools did not offer nutrition courses.

Surveys show that hasn’t changed much, so it appears we are producing a pool of physicians who feel largely unprepared to counsel their patients about nutrition.

“Sooner or later, everyone sits down to the banquet of consequences.” Robert Louis Stevenson.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:45 PM
Author:
Subject: The Consequences of Cell Miscommunication

We know that a glyconutritional deficiency can lead to a breakdown in our cells’ ability to properly communicate their needs. Consequently, our immune cells may fail to recognize, warn, and mount an attack on invaders, which leads to higher risk of infection. Also, cell miscommunication can lead to faulty signals, causing the immune system to mistake healthy tissue as a foreign invader called an antigen (auto-immune diseases, pollen allergies, ect.) but perhaps the most pernicious result of cell miscommunication are the failure of the immune system to recognize replicating mutated cells, which is unchecked, inevitably leads to cancer.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:46 PM
Author:
Subject: The Immune System and The Antigen Factor

All cells, including infectious microorganisms, carry “ID Tags” called antigens on their surface. Each of these individual molecular signatures or “ID Tags” tells our immune generals whether the intruder is friend or foe. If foe, the antigens stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to act against it. Amazingly, immune defense cells recognize and response to thousand of antigens. These “ID Tags” are written in glycoforms on the surface of the cells and use the sugar code to pass the information.

Here is a simple explanation of how this works. Immune cells roam throughout the body touching other cells and asking three questions:

1. are you me (part of this body) and are you okay? 2. are you me and are you not okay (do you need help)? 3. are you not me and need to be eliminated or destroyed?

These questions and their answers are translated through the sugar code found on each cell surface. Depending on the response obtained, immune cells:

1. leave the cell alone & move on; 2. send for help to repair or protect the cell; 3. call in the troops to kill off the foreign invader or cancer cell.

Having a ready supply of glyconutrients may help the body speed up the correct immune system response.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:48 PM
Author:
Subject: Dr. Nugent’s Genetic Key Diet Notes Why is America Losing the Fat Battle?

MSG Factor: increases appetite, triggers something in your body that makes you want more. There are no genetically fat rats but they make them fat by giving them MSG. they have taken an animal that has no natural obese traits or genetics and “enhanced” them. MSG is a flavoring that makes you want to eat more. The phrase “Betch ya cant eat just one!” has true meaning! It is in highly processed foods under different labeling names so that we purposely don’t see the words MSG (Monosodium Glutamate.)

Most tenderizers are high in MSG, “accent” and “adolph’s” are among the list. your fast food restaurants’ are guilty as well. It’s what keeps you coming back and eating far more than you should need.

“Packages that say no MSG is because they are now putting tow preservatives that combine together to make MSG. Ascorbic Acid (preservative), and benzene salts combine to make MSG when heated. Soft drinks are stored in hot ware0houses, transported in hot trucks, and cans heat to over 100 degrees. Soft drinks do not have MSG added, but end up with it.”

Ascorbic acid and benzoate salt are preservatives that are combined in soft drinks and boxed fruit juices. When the drinks are exposed to heat and light the combination can stimulate the formation of benzene. We all know from reading Dr. Nugent’s Toxic Planet book that benzene is highly toxic in levels far below what the EPA states as safe. Considering that a lot of people live in warm, even hot states, the distribution centers and trucks are not kept cool, these drinks are heated in transport and storage. The soft drinks can end up with low levels of benzene. Your body doesn’t have the need, desire or tolerance for benzene at any level! If there ever was a good reason to get off soda and boxed drinks! Think about it.

Have you ever eaten to much at a nice restaurant, maybe a buffet and you must clean up your plate. The next day, you’re starving! Could be the MSG hangover.

Our brain needs 10 teaspoons of glucose each day for normal function. Because people have been warned about the problems with sugar we have added the pink, yellow & blue packets. Worse.

I stood in line behind a woman buying a small sack of prescriptions with a big price tag. She said its very expensive to be sick. (And she had a bottle of diet soda to go along with it.)

My husband said one time, “well, sooner or later we’re all going to get something and die.” I answered – “No-o-o, sooner or later we’re all going to die, but we don’t have to get sick.”

I used to subscribe to prevention magazine. After seeing so many advertisements for drugs, I dropped it. What is there in prevention that could cause me to take a drug?

Try Glyconutrients instead.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:49 PM
Author:
Subject: Testamonial by Wayne. On March 25, 2006

My name is Wayne. On March 25, 2006, I was working in may shop when a 3-foot crowbar fell from a 10 foot step ladder on top of my head. It didn’t knock me out, which was good because no one was home but me. I had a black and blue spot there for a couple weeks.

Two days later, on a Saturday, I started seeing double. My left eye wouldn’t follow to the left, so I was cross-eyed. My wife, who edits this newsletter, called our Glyconutrition doctor. He asked if I’d had an MRI? So first thing Monday morning she calls the family doctor who cant see me until Thursday. They said to go ahead to the emergency room and get that done. The attending physician said it could have been a surge of high blood pressure or high sugar. The MRI showed no damage.

We then went to the eye doctor. He said I had 20/20 in both eyes. He crossed his fingers and said he thought it would come back, but It would take a long time. Two other doctors said it would come back in maybe 6 months.

My wife put me on the amounts of Glyconutrients the Doctor recommended. I’ve been a skeptic, but did as I was told. For a month I wore a patch on my eye or on my glasses and it wasn’t fun. I went back to see the eye doctor and asked if he could put a prism on my lens to help the vision. My brother-in-law suggested that since he had the same problem several years ago. That really made a difference.

You should have heard my wife the day she saw that eye beginning to move in about 7 weeks! It kept improving and the first time I looked to the left and it didn’t bother me was july 25, 2006.

There’s a good reason to have a hard head, and God got my attention.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:50 PM
Author:
Subject: Testamonial by Wendy: Subject: DiGeorge Syndrome

Hello All:

I was touched this morning by the attached E-mail. When someone tells me “these products are so expensive” these are the kind of stories that always come to mind. It is not about cost: IT IS ALL ABOUT VALUE. What else in this world has this kind of impact on health?

Subject: DiGeorge Syndrome

Hi

My name is Wendy and I live in Ponca City OK. This story is about my daughter Sydney and her journey with DiGeorge Syndrome.

DiGeorge syndrome is a rare congenital (i.e. present at birth) anomaly with symptoms vary greatly between individuals but commonly include a history of recurrent infection, heart defects, and characteristic facial features.

We learned about DiGeorge when Sydney was born. What a tough way to come into the world. Sydney had open heart surgery at 13 days old. We were told after her surgery that Sydney was born without a thymus gland. This gland is the home for the immune system. We were then told that she would likely die by the age of three. She would be very ill all of her life and would die from some type of infection. This devastated us!

One of the first people to provide some hope that there was something out there that could help was a friend of mine. His name is Tim O’Conner and told me about a company that provides glyconutrients. He is our pharmacist (we go to church together too). I had to call him from the hostpital with a medication list to make sure he had everything available in Ponca City before we could leave the hospital in Oklahoma City. Once we got to the pharmacy, Tim told me about the products and how it helps the immune system.

I had to think about it, research it and pray about it. I wasn’t just going to take his word for it! When Sydney was about 9 weeks old, I started her on glyconutrients, ¼ teaspoon twice a day. Because when Sydney was six weeks old, the immunologist told us she had a very poor immune system and to keep her away from everyone we can. No animals, no strangers, no church. So I really thought even more about the products. We started the products and went back to the immunologist at 6 months and at that point he told us that her immune system was probably better than mine! Then we asked what else do we need to do and he said “let me hold her for a minute because I am not going to see her ever again”. I started to cry! I was so happy because I had been told so many terrible things about kids with DiGeorge Syndrome and how they are always sick and that pneumonia normally kills them. We have been so blessed! Until Sydney was 1 year old she had to take a form of calcium, I cant remember the specific type. We were told by the endocrinologist that she would always have a calcium deficiency. Guess what, she is off the calcium too! Genetics asked what we had been doing with her, special therapy? No, just Sonner Start (a state funded occupational therapy) oh, and glyconutrients.

Every time we told a doctor about glyconutrients, they wanted to know more. We have told every doctor about this product. We have been told by all the genetic, immunologist, endocrinologist ect., that she doesn’t need to be followed by them any longer. Between that and prayer, Sydney is now almost 3 years old and is very healthy! Actually now, all we giver her are the glyconutrients kids supplements anywhere from 5 – 7 a day. She is great and loves the kids BEARS supplements!

Wendy

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:43 PM
Author:
Subject: Educator in Glyconutrient Technology and Cellular Restoration

Come along and share some thoughts with me about how we can prevent a lot of misery from illness and disease. Not everyone cares about this, but I hope you do.

When a doctor says “we got it all”, it usually comes after cancer surgery. Why then do we have to go through chemo therapy, radiation and drugs to prevent it from coming back? What caused it to ever have happened in the first place? When my mom got breast cancer, she dutifully took Tamoxifen for 12 years and died of liver cancer. She blamed the drug, but what was missing before she got cancer? Science has discovered a new technology that will change the world of health. It’s called glyconutrients and is the missing link in our diets today. This is not just another food supplement, it is a vital food!

Glyconutrients do not heal cancer. If you have a strong immune system though, you can avoid or repair disease. The body wants to be well and does everything with what it has to keep you well. These 8 sugars are so vital to keep your cells communicating and building strong stem cells. Adult stem cells were harvested from approximately one half pint of a patients’ own blood to treat several heart conditions. Treatable heart conditions are: coronary artery disease – Cardiomyopathy- heart failure – severe angina pectoris. We are talking about an adult stem cell transplant! My body is producing new adult stem cells every day and is restoring, defending, protecting and repairing my health from all kinds of ailments.

Researchers who study this cellular communication proclaim it to be the most important discovery in the history of medicine… the key to a long, healthy life!

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:43 PM
Author:
Subject: Why doesn’t My Doctor Tell Me?

If your doctor knew about this new discovery he would tell you! They’re too busy with patients and paperwork to read the numerous scientific papers on these amazing nutrients. Doctors get most of their new information from drug firms, so don’t expect them to recommend a natural product they don’t understand. The Physicians Deks Reference for non prescription drugs and dietary supplements lists these sugars.

I trust my last days will not be in sickness, but in health. Too many residents in our nursing homes are over medicated when they could be enjoying their last days in their own homes. Too many people take off work and school because of something that could be avoided if they had a healthy immune system. And, too many Americans are taking drugs that destroy their ability to be healthy.

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:46 PM
Author:
Subject: Medical Tourism Adopted by Businesses

(NewsTarget) A number of U.S. employers that fund their own health insurance plans have started sending their employees to countries such as India and Thailand for operations that can cost tens of thousands of dollars more in the United States.

“the hospitals have a monopoly,” says North Carolina based Blue Ridge Paper Products Inc. benefits director Bonnie Blackley. “They don’t care, because where else are patients going to go? Well, we’re going to go to India.”

“This accelerating trend of medical tourism,” adds Mike Adams, a medical industry watchdog and critic to conventional medicine, “is the free markets way of overcoming the anti-competitive, monopoly practices that have now become accepted as standard in the U.S. medical industry. Despite the industry’s best efforts to exploit patients by limiting their options, smart consumers are realizing that U.S. meical costs are, indeed, a sham, and that they can get the same level of care – plus a free vacation to Asia – for a fraction of what they’d spend in the U.S.”

TopPreviousNext

Date: September 19, 2006 05:47 PM
Author:
Subject: Drugs Do Not Resolve Our Nutritional Deficiencies

The Soviet Union did a 6 year study of the effects of daily AM and PM supplementation of the diet with Glyconutrients in 10,096 assembly line workers.

In 1973, the number of days absent was 266 with 41.8 percent sick. By 1979, only 11 absences and only 2.7 percent sick.

Another study on 1,000 truck drivers receiving Glyconutrients for six years.

In 1973, 296 had flue, 171 had hypertension and 282 had heart disease. By 1979, only 11 had flu, 5 had hypertension and 3 had heart disease.

The point is, how about the self-insured companies getting a clue, providing the employees with Glyconutrients, lowering their insurance premiums and keeping them at home?

VitaNet ® LLC. Discount Vitamin Store.
VitaNet ®, LLC, Vitamin Store, Go Back To Home Page