- For Normal to Oily Hair & Sensitive Scalps
- Paraben Free · Sulfate Free · Gluten Free
- pH Balanced And Conditioning
- Safe For Color-Treated Hair
- Uplifting For Limp or Fine Hair
- UPC: 666183000581
Neem & Eucalyptus
Neem is respected by Ayurvedic practitioners for its ability to support healthy skin and scalps. Used for centuries, Neem protects, nourishes and moisturizes even the most sensitive skin.
Use TheraNeem Volumizing Therape Conditioner to add body and restore vitality to fine or limp hair. Now with even more organic Neem oil & Neem leaf extract, jojoba oil, panthenol & rice proteins, this formula will condition and volumize hair without weighing it down. Get ready to experience enhanced, uplifting Volumizing Therape.
-Uplifting for limp or fine hair
-Safe for color-treated hair
-pH balanced and conditioning
Apply to wet hair and massage well. Allow to remain in hair for 3 to 5 minutes, then rinse completely. For best results, use with TheraNeem Volumizing Therape Shampoo.
Aqueous extracts of azadirachta indica (neem) leaf*, rosmarinus officinalis* and eucalyptus globulus*, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, azadirachta indica (neem) oil*, panthenol, stearalkonium chloride, hydrolyzed rice protein, essential oils of citrus sinensis (orange), pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium), lavandula angustifolia, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol (natural vitamin E), ethylhexyl glycerin.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
- *New -- Methoxy Ecdysone - Build Lean Body Mass
- Methylsulfonylmethane: Nature’s Source for Dietary Sulfur
- Read more about Red Yeast Rice and Lipid Wellness
- Resveratrol - New Hope for Long Life ...
- Take it to Heart - regain healthy Cholesterol levels ... read more ...
- Cholesterol Conundrum
- Summer Sports Nutrition Guide
- Good Hydration
- Metabolic Boosters
- SYTRINOL - For Heart Health
- Hoodia Gordonii - 20:1 Extract VS 1:1 Powder – The Whole Story
- Hoodia Extract - Discover the Contemporary Use for a Traditional Food Source
- New* Improved formula - Cholest-Response Lower Cholesterol
- New* - Best Mangosteen 10% Extract
- Gugulipid: Controlling cholesterol levels
- Benefits of Enzyme Supplementation
- *New - Thompson Nutritional - Mangosteen 475mg
- Mayo Clinic Diet
- Perplexed about Protein? what makes a TRUE WHEY?
- Persistent yeast infections may indicate a body out of balance.
- Supplements that provide nutritive support for healthy cardiovascular health
- Full Spectrum™ Cordyceps - Planetary Formulas
- Why are probiotic bacteria important for digestive health?
- Enhanced Potency Yin Chiao Classic and Cordyceps Power CS-4
- Now Foods Sports Nutrition