- Has helped lower glucose levels in studies; may promote greater appetite refulation and reduce food intake, key factors in weight loss.
- Improve Intestinal Health
- Improve Probiotic Health
- Mixes Completely In Water Or Your Beverage Of Choice
- Prebiotic: Feeds Friendly Bacteria
- Zero Taste Easy And Pleasent To Consume
- UPC: 733739029447
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (2.1g)
Servings per container: 106Free of: added starch, sugar, preseervatives, chemical additives, artificial color.
Other Ingredients: Fructose
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, add 1 teaspoon or more as required to your favorite beverage or food.
Warnings: Caution: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed. This product is sold by weight not volume. 100% Natural.
NOW's Inulin is a fructooligosaccharide derived from Chicory roots and other natural sources of inulin. As a prebiotic, Inulin stimulates the growth of friendly and healthy intestinal bacteria which supports good colon health.* Since it also has a very low glycemic index, it is suitable for many people who are on restricted diets. Add it to your favorite beverage or food. Its taste is comparable to sugar and can be used as a sugar replacer.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands