- UPC: 628240206268
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Dandelion Root Raw Organic 90 grams|
The use of Dandelion root as an herb was recorded in China in the seventh century. In the eleventh century the Arabs promoted its use. By the sixteenth century, it was well established throughout Europe.
Today, Dandelion root is an important medicinal herb and is also used as a caffeine free coffee substitute.
Makes a wonderful tea!
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the decoction method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Combine desired amount of herbs with good water in a stainless steel or glass pot. • Heat mixture until it is vigorously boiling, then cover and let simmer 10 to 20 minuites.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter and enjoy. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a few days in the refrigerator.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Dandelion Root Cut & Sifted (Taraxacum officinale)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands