- Zinc is a trace element essential for normal growth of the reproductive organs.
- Zinc is essential for normal prostate function and wound healing.
- Zinc is needed for over 100 different enzyme systems in the body.
- Zinc is needed for the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids: the building blocks of RNA and DNA.
- UPC: 021078008484
Zinc Monomethionine Complex
OptiZinc is a unique form of zinc, bound to the amino acid DL-methionine. Animal studies have shown that zinc monomethionine provides significant protection against oxidative damage, and prevents depletion in the brain and liver of glutathione, an important antioxidant. (Findings from animal studies may not extrapolate to humans.)
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS OptiZinc Zinc Monomethionine 30 mg