- Are athletes the only ones who use it? No, anyone who uses their muscles or who wants to enhance liver health is well-served by this amino acid.
- How is that done? During intense exercise muscles produce and accumulate lactic acid and ammonia which cause muscle fatigue.
- Why is it popular with athletes? l-Citrulline helps the body recover after workouts.
- Ammonia, lactic acid and IMP (inosine monophosphate) a nucleoside, are produced during intense exercise, when the body calls upon ATP (adenosine triphosphate) for continued energy. These accumulate and establish muscle fatigue.
- l-Citrulline supports the healthy metabolic processing of ammonia, helping the muscles recover from fatigue.
- UPC: 021078020059
Product Is Available!
|Product - L-Citrulline 500mg - Description:
L-Citrulline is a |
crystalline free-form amino acid that encourages healthy blood
flow by converting to L-arginine and then nitric oxide. As a
precursor to nitric oxide, it supports cariodvascular health,
sexual function, and physical energy. L-Citrulline also helps
detoxify the liver through its role in converting ammonia into
urea.* Suggested Use: 4 capsules three times daily.
L-Citrulline 500mg Ingredients: Supplement Facts Serving
Size: 4 Capsules Amount Per Serving % Daily Value *
L-Citrulline 2 g † †Daily Value not established. Other
IngredientsHypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg,
gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt,
preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon
dioxide, and magnesium stearate.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more SOURCE NATURALS L-Citrulline 500mg