- *Biotin Is Needed For Healthy Hair And Skin
- Aids in the metabolism of Carbohydrates, Fats, and Proteins
- Biotin promotes healthy nerve tissue, sweat glands, and bone marrow.
- May help relieve muscle pain
- UPC: 076280435450
It has long been known that vitamin B-complex is vital to health. Biotin is one of the vitamins in this complex and has tons of beneficial health effects. It can be obtained from food and the body stores enough quantities that can be used during dietary lack.
However, with continued consumption of processed foods, biotin deficiency is fast becoming a problem. This may warrant supplementation.
Below are the health benefits of biotin:
- Biotin helps in growth and strengthening of hair and nails. It does this by preventing hair loss and thickening the cuticles thereby preventing nail breakage.
It plays part in weight loss by promoting metabolism.
- Biotin acts as a coenzyme in the catabolism of proteins and carbohydrates.
- Biotin supports the growth and maintenance of skin.
- It also prevents the development of various skin conditions including psoriasis, acne, rashes, eczema and itchiness.
It can prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases such as atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke and coronary artery disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Biotin can prevent the development or exacerbation of type 2 diabetes mellitus because of its effects of lowering blood sugar levels.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Serving Size: 1 Lozenge
|Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Xylitol, Natural Peach Flavor with other Natural Flavors, Stearic Acid, Silica, Orange Juice Powder, Malic Acid and Citric Acid (from Non-GMO Tapioca).|