- Helps to block the conversion of starch into sugar within the intestines, blunting post-meal glucose spikes, and may promote weight control.
- Immune Support Formula
- Species of Brown algae, fucoidan have also been found in brown seaweed, bladderwrack, hihiki, mozuku, sea cucumber, and wakame.
- Standardized Kombu Extract Supplies 300mg per serving
- Sulfated Polysaccharide
- UPC: 021245691303
Product Is Available!
|Discussion: Fucoidan is a naturally occurring component found in specific edible seaweeds. Kombu (Laminaria japonica) is a brown marine algae yielding high branched Fucoidan polysaccharides. Research suggests Fucoidan may help provide nutritive support for immune, enzymatic and cellular health. Brown marine algae has been used historically in many cultures for its medicinal, dietary and functional food properties. KAL used only GMO free brown marine algae harvested from waters off the coast of Spain. The entire manufacturing process does not exceed a temperature of 110 degrees Fahrenheit. |
KAL guarantees that NO ingredient other than those listed on the label have been added to this product.
Fucoidan by Kal helps boost enzymatic function, cellular health and immune response. It promotes optimal immunity and increase general wellness.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1 g 1%
Standardized Kombu Extract (Laminaria japonica) (Supplying 300 mg Fucoidan)750 mg **
* Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** Daily Values not established
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid and Silica.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal or glass of water.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands