- 10 mg Free Lutein
- From Lutein Esters
- Lutein is one of the predominant pigments concentrated in the macula, a specialized area of the eye that is responsible for central vision*
- Lutein's functional role in these vulnerable tissues is to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production.* (UV Protection)
- Protect The Eye From Free Radical Damage*
- UPC: 733739030573
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily, preferably with meals.
Free Of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg or preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Carob, Water and Silica.
Warnings: Caution: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed.
Lutein is the active carotenoid in this potent, natural source antioxidant. It is naturally derived from marigold flowers and contains a normal blend of carotenoids including: Zeaxanthin and Cryptoxanthin.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Lutein Eyes Advanced 60ct 24mg
$60.39$32.01 (47% Discount)
Lutein Eyes Blueberry Chewable 30ct Chewable
$21.39$11.55 (46% Discount)
Lutein Eyes -18 30ct 18mg
$19.79$10.69 (46% Discount)
Lutein Eyes -6 30ct 6mg
$10.09$5.45 (46% Discount)
Lutein Eyes -6 60ct 6mg
$16.79$9.07 (46% Discount)
Lutein Eyes 18mg 60ct
$35.69$19.27 (46% Discount)
.. Find More similar vitamins ..
- Vision Quest - the sun can damage your eyes protect...
- New* - Best Lutein Featuring Biolut Marigold Ext., 60 VC
- Zeaxanthin with Lutein - The clearly-seen benefits of advanced eye protection
- Lutein - The Antiordinary Antioxidant
- Lutein eases blocked blood flow to eyes