- 10 mg Free Lutein
- From Lutein Esters
- Lutein is one of the predominant pigments concentrated in the macula, a specialized area of the eye that is responsible for central vision*
- Lutein's functional role in these vulnerable tissues is to protect against sunlight-induced free radical production.* (UV Protection)
- Protect The Eye From Free Radical Damage*
- UPC: 733739030573
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel daily, preferably with meals.
Free Of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, milk, egg or preservatives.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Carob, Water and Silica.
Warnings: Caution: Please discard the inedible freshness packet enclosed.
Lutein is the active carotenoid in this potent, natural source antioxidant. It is naturally derived from marigold flowers and contains a normal blend of carotenoids including: Zeaxanthin and Cryptoxanthin.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Lutein & Zeaxanthin 25mg / 5mg 60 Gels
$27.99$14.27 (49% Discount)
LUTEIN ESTERS 10mg 120 SGELS 1
$26.99$13.76 (49% Discount)
LUTEIN ESTERS 20mg 60 SGELS 1
$14.99$7.64 (49% Discount)
Lutein Esters 40mg 90 Vcaps
$29.99$15.29 (49% Discount)
Lutein Eyes -18 30ct 18mg
$19.79$10.49 (47% Discount)
Lutein Eyes -6 60ct 6mg
$16.79$8.90 (47% Discount)
.. Find More similar vitamins ..
- Vision Quest - the sun can damage your eyes protect...
- New* - Best Lutein Featuring Biolut Marigold Ext., 60 VC
- Zeaxanthin with Lutein - The clearly-seen benefits of advanced eye protection
- Lutein - The Antiordinary Antioxidant
- Lutein eases blocked blood flow to eyes