Roobios Red Tea Lemongrass Organic - 24 bag
by Celebration Herbals
- Our Price:
- More Details
- Caffeine Free
- Herbal tea
- USDA organic
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Roobios Red Tea Lemongrass Organic 24 Tea Bags|
Rooibos (also known as Red bush or Red tea) is a native of the mountainous regions of South Africa. Its long needle-like leaves turn a brick red color when bruised. Rooibos is low in tannins and is caffeine-free, but has high levels of antioxidants, even compared to green tea.
We've blended organic Roobios with Lemongrass and Stevia to create a refreshing lemony pick-me-up.
Great brewed hot and even better on ice.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
• Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
• Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
• You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever envisioned.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Rooibos (Red Tea) with Organic Lemongrass
Rooibos au citron
These herbs are cultivated by producers with a certified audit trail which validates the absence of chemicals from cultivation to packaging. Third party certification is always on file.
100% Organic Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), Stevia (Stevia rebaudianna)
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.