- UPC: 628240251947
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Yellowdock Root Tea 24 Tea Bags|
Native to Europe, Yellowdock is a perennial that grows in fields and meadows that are common throughout the United States and Southern Canada.
The long golden-hued tap root is cursed by farmers and proud home owners as a troublesome intruder, but praised by old time doctors, early settlers, and herbal practitioners. The greatest medicinal value comes from the yellowish spindle-shaped root.
The tea scarcely has any odour, but an astringent taste that feels very satisfying especially after a hearty meal.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• If you desire a medicinal tea: This herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavour. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over teabags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Yellowdock Root (Rumex crispus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands