- UPC: 628240256621
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Maca Maca Root Powder Organic 40 grams|
Maca is an incredible plant; growing in the high, inhospitable areas of the Andean mountains where it is cold, windy, and too bright for most plants to live. Maca is of the mustard family, and is also known as Peruvian Ginseng because of its medicinal effects. It has a tangy taste and butterscotch-like aroma. Of all plants grown in the Andes its nutritional value is among the highest. Today Maca is becoming an important commodity for the Andeans and is often traded for other staples such as corn, rice, and beans.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minuites.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
• Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Maca Maca Root Powder (Lepidum meyenii)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands
Find more Celebration Herbals Maca Maca Root Powder Org