- Ingredient Features:
- Bladder Strength Formula
- Butterbur is believed to relax smooth muscle tissue. The German Commission E Monograph lists Butterbur as an antispasmodic.
- Clinical studies confirm that compounds in the Cranberry AFF extract create antiadherence factor on cells that line the tract, thus supporting bladder health.
- Discussion: Maintaining normal bladder strength is an issue for approximately 13 million Americans, 85% of them women.
- Discussion: This issue can occur at any age. Children may also face it. Taking Continence and following the diet plan now offers hope to those who face this inconvenience.
- Lobelia is intended to enhance the effectiveness of the Butterbur.
- The Butterbur in this product is certified to contain no more than 5ppm of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.
- The four Chinese herbs in this formula (Morinda root ext., Psoralea fruit ext., Raspberry fruit ext., and Alpinia Oxyphylla ext.) have been used in traditional Chinese medicine to support bladder strength.
- UPC: 076280084269
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules as needed (up to four daily).
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands