- UPC: 021245887591
Product Is Available!
How Silica Is Used To Improve Our Skin
People want to look good wherever they are. They do all things possible so that they can so that they can have an attractive skin. There are many cosmetic products, which people use in the market. This produces have so many reactions, which sometimes leave our skin looking sore and acne. The products are manufactured for a specific kind of skin and when people apply them on different kinds of skin, they are likely not to get desired results. Despite natural aging that affects our skin, collagen that holds our skin cells together gets depleted by sunlight. Collagen is a material that is made up of natural Silica. When it is exposed to sunlight, it is degraded.
How the material improves our skin health
Silica is one of the materials that exists naturally on the earth surface. However, it is not usable in its base form and so people have to get silica from plants. One such plant is the horsetail herb, which contains silica acid. Most of this acid is found on the stem. When extracted, the substance is used to create many health care products. The substance is used to strengthen collagen. Collagen makes people age because when it weakens, skin cells get loose.
Application of Silica
Largely, silica is used for healthcare purposes. The material is used to strengthen the skin and bones. The roles that are played by Silica include;
• Maintaining healthy looks: people’s hair and skin are attached together by collagen. Collagen is generally made up of Silica. The availability of it in ones body leads to the production of fresh collagen. This leads to having a fresh skin and hair that looks youthful. People are able to maintain their youthful form when as a result of Silica.
• When people get cuts on their bodies, they bleed. For one to avoid blood excessive hemorrhage, they have to have bodies, which can be able to heal with ease. The process that is involved in making people’s blood clot require Silica. Presence of Silica in the body will lead you to have a better healing body.
• Epithelial tissues are located in areas under the skin. They are tissues, which hold different fluids together. Silica is used to strengthen these tissues so that they can effectively do their work.
• Silica is generally used to make wounds heal with ease. The material fastens cell generation, which seals wounds.
• Our bodies need to fight diseases so that we can remain healthy. This is achieved through the use of antibodies and antigens that are located in the blood. Silica is used for the generation of these antigens. This makes it possible for the body to be able to fight germs that infest our bloodstreams.
• It is important the people have strong bones. Bones are very important to our bodies because they make us stand upright. For proper bone formation, Silica plays an integral part. Furthermore, in case of a fracture, people would be able to heal fast. The mineral speeds up the process that turns calcium processing.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Rapid-Solv™ tablet up to twice daily, preferably with meals.