- UPC: 652865411998
Product Is Available!
|THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT™ ! The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot™ in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.|
* Soothe dry nasal passages
* Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants.
* Remove excess mucus… naturally
Why a Nasal Wash? The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot™ is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
* Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
* Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
* Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
* Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
* Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
How to use a Neti Pot™
To use the Neti Pot™, simply prepare the saline solution by adding 8 oz of warm water and a heaping ¼ teaspoon of non-iodized salt to your Neti Pot™. Then turn your head to the side, and insert the spout into the upper nostril. Raise the Neti Pot™ so the saline solution flows into the nose and out of the lower nostril. Full, detailed instructions are packaged with the Neti Pot™