- UPC: 097467010451
|Ultra Vitamin D3 5000 IU with 25 mg Trans-Resveratrol Extended Release Tablets |
Product No. 1045
Anti-Aging and Revitalizing Power!
5000 IU of D3 with More Trans-Resveratrol than 35 glasses of red wine!
Nature’s Plus® Ultra Vitamin D3 provides 5000 IU of vitamin D3, the 21st Century wonder-vitamin, supercharged with 25 mg of Trans-Resveratrol – nutrition science’s most powerful antioxidant anti-aging nutrient. The Herbal Antioxidant Polyphenol Complex and vegetable cellulose extended release delivery system maximize this powerful combination, for full-body, complete systemic rejuvenation unlike any supplement on the market.
Superior quality, extended-release Nature’s Plus Ultra Vitamin D3 is the most scientifically advanced vitamin D supplement available! Ultra Vitamin D3:
* provides 25 mg resveratrol – that’s more resveratrol than in 35 glasses of red wine – but without the alcohol!
* employs the highest quality vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), nature’s most bioavailable form.
o Ultra Vitamin D3 conforms to the strictest standards for purity, including California’s Proposition 65.
* supplies 5000 IU of D3, for advanced nutritional support of systems, structures, and functions throughout your whole body!
* offers the anti-aging benefits of 50 mg Herbal Antioxidant Polyphenol Complex, with botanical extracts providing standardized levels of curcumin, proanthocyanidins, polyphenols and EGCG.
* maximizes the beneficial effects of this powerful anti-aging nutrient combination with the vegetable cellulose extended release delivery system, for around-the-clock nutritional support.
* is vegetarian and gluten-free.
* is backed by an independent laboratory assay, verifying superior quality.
* is from Nature’s Plus, the name you trust!
Bioavailable D3 Active Form!
Nature’s Plus® Ultra Vitamin D3 provides cholecalciferol (D3), nature’s most bioavailable form, in an extended release tablet for around-the-clock support. Studies indicate that 5000 IU of vitamin D3 every day can help many people achieve optimal calcium absorption and support healthy bone density. Yet, according to the National Center for Health Statistics, more than 35% of Americans don’t even get the minimum Daily Value (DV) of 400 IU that only serves to prevent deficiency. And emerging research suggests that if you’re only getting the Daily Value, you’re probably not getting enough for optimal health.
Nature’s Plus® Ultra Vitamin D3 goes beyond the limited activity of 400 IU by providing the superior health benefits that can only be found at such high-potency levels:
* free radical defense
* cardiovascular wellness
* healthy brain function (memory)
* healthy bones
* joint and muscle health
* breast health
* colon health
* enhanced immune function
Unlike inferior products, Nature’s Plus® Ultra Vitamin D3 is not vague about how much resveratrol it supplies: 25 mg of trans-resveratrol, from red wine extract and Polygonum cuspidatum – equivalent to more than 35 glasses of red wine.
Resveratrol was originally hailed as the component of red wine believed responsible for the “French paradox”, an observation that French people avoided cardiovascular risks despite a diet high in saturated fats. But a recent explosion of scientific research has shown that resveratrol has a wide range of health benefits, far beyond the cardiovascular benefits initially identified.
Resveratrol is now known to nutritionally support many of the same systems, structures and functions as vitamin D, as well as eye health, control of cell division and healthy blood sugar regulation.
Bottles of 90 # 1045
Serving Size 1 Extended Release Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 5000 IU 1,250 %
Herbal Antioxidant Polyphenol Complex: 50 mg †
Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome) (standardized curcumin), Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera) (standardized proanthocyanidins), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis leaf) (standardized total polyphenols, total catechins and EGCG) Trans-Resveratrol 25 mg †
(from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract, Red Wine Concentrate [alcohol-free] [Vitis vinifera fruit]) † Daily Value (DV) not established.
Di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical glaze, silica
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.