- UPC: 628240201874
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Uva Ursi Tea Organic 24 Tea Bags|
Since the 13th century, Uva Ursi has been commonly used throughout Europe, but was not officially recognized as a valuable herb until 1788. Later, it was introduced to North America by the early settlers, where Native Americans would know Uva Ursi as "kinnikinnick." They considered it to be a nutritious food and ate the berries raw, juiced, or ground.
Today, it is common practice to use Uva Ursi leaves in tinctures or teas because they are considered the most medicinally potent part of the plant.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva ursi)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands