- UPC: 628240251732
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Honeybush Tea Organic 24 Tea Bags|
Popular for decades in South Africa, this tea derives its name from the scent of its beautiful yellow flowers and the taste of its tea. With a flavour of honey and apricots, this remarkable tasting tea can be improved only by adding the slightest touch of honey to accentuate its natural sweetness.
Traditional methods of making Honeybush involve four characteristic processing steps: harvesting, cutting, "fermentation" (oxidation) and drying.
Honeybush tea is a great caffeine free substitute for mild black teas and coffee with an unbeatable flavour and characteristic all its own.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• Preheat your teapot (or cup) with hot water so the tea will stay hot.
• Heat your water until it is vigorously boiling, then let it cool slightly from the boiling point.
• Use one tea bag per cup of tea. Pour hot water over teabags, cover and steep, stirring occasionally.
• You will notice that many teas change taste dramatically as they steep longer and cool. Be sure to experiment and you may find more character in a specific tea than you ever envisioned.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Honeybush (Cyclopia spp.)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands