- UPC: 628240206138
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Burdock Root Organic 97 grams|
Burdock has a long history of use as a cultivated vegetable and medicine. This Russian native immigrated to North America with the settlers and is now a common and tenacious weed. Burdock was extensively used by the Native Americans and was later included as a key ingredient in the ‘Caisse formula,’ an herb blend extensively used to this day.
Burdock has a sweet and slightly bitter flavour which makes for a delicious tea. This herb has many beneficial properties, and makes a great caffeine free coffee substitute.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minuites.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
• Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Burdock Root Cut & Sifted (Arctium lappa)
The above herbs are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from each box of tea to the field your herbs were grown in.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands