- UPC: 628240256157
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Calendula Flowers Organic 24 grams|
Calendula, commonly known as "marigold," is a native of Europe and was nmaed by the Romans because the plant blooms on the first day "calends" of every month.
Calendula was well known to the old herbalists as a garden-flower and for use in cookery and medicine. According to Stevens, a 17th century European herbalist, calendula petals were once used so extensively in the Netherlands that barrels full of dried petals could be found in many grocer's and spiceseller's shops.
Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind
Calendula Flower (Calendula oficinalis)
These herbs are cultivated by producers with a certified audit trail which validates the absence of chemicals from cultivation to packaging. Third party certification is always on file.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands