- UPC: 628240251633
Product Is Available!
|Celebration Herbals Meadowsweet Organic 24 Tea Bags|
Also known as bridewort, meadowsweet is native to Europe but also found in North America, favouring wet locations and reaching a height of 6'. The small yellowish-white flowers were a favourite strewing herb of Queen Elizabeth and was frequently used for strewing at Church Weddings and for making into bridal garlands. Meadowsweet was first discovered as a medicinal herb in 1835 as a source for salicylic acid from which aspirin was later synthesized. Today it is frequently used as a medicinal tea having a relaxing sweet flavour for adults and children alike.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep 3 to 5 minutes to taste. Enjoy!
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind
Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria)
Herbs mature in wilderness conditions without cultivation. The harvest is random to maintain natural species regeneration.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands