- UPC: 628240256652
|Celebration Herbals Mullein Leaf Organic Loosepack 25 grams|
Mullein is native to Europe, Asia Minor and North Africa but has become naturalized in clearings, fields and grassy meadows in most parts of the world. It is a member of the snapdragon family and is easily recognized by its tall yellow flowers.
In India, Mullein was used to guard against evil spirits, while the American Natives adopted Mullein for ceremonies, smoking and medicine.
Today the plant is used for teas, extracts, poultices and salves.
With this bulk package you can create a vast array of home remedies including tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves and, of course, herbal tea.
To get the most medicinal benefit, use this method of brewing. It's known as the infusion method.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing great tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Pour boiling water over the desired amount of herbs. Cover and let steep 10 to 20 minutes.
• When the tea has steeped long enough, strain off the herbs using a tea strainer or coffee filter.
• Relax while you enjoy your tea. Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
No flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
Organic Mullien Leaf (Verbtascum thapsus)
All the herbs in this tea are organically grown and prepared, ensuring their natural taste and active properties are enjoyed in every cup of tea. Our organic audit trail enables traceability from the field to your table.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children.
Helpful Customer Reviews
- Red Yeast Rice
- Actipet Pet supplements
- Sunny Greens
- Thompson nutritional
- Veg Life Vegan Line
- Premier One Royal Jelly & Bee Pollen
- Shop by Brands